This webpage provides consumers with information regarding the funding source of workforce grants awarded by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity using federal funds from the United States Department of Labor.
PUBLIC FUNDING NOTICE:
This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration. The product was created by the recipient and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. This product is copyrighted by the institution that created it.
FEDERAL FUNDING SOURCES:
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act – Adult, Dislocated Worker, and Youth Formula Funds
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act – Statewide Activities Funds
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act – Statewide Rapid Response Funds
- Trade Adjustment Assistance Act
- National Dislocated Worker Grants
- Apprenticeship USA Grants
STATE POLICY NOTICE: