Continue building our your Employer Booth by adding your VJF. You can select to:
1. Add your own VJF. If you select this option you will be able to add a link to your events registration page so job seekers can easily sign up to participate in your VJF.
2. Request assistance hosting your VJF from IwN. If you select this option you will be provided with a link to complete a google form identifying your proposed schedule (2-week advanced notice is required) and other VJF needs. After completing the form, you will be added to the VJF queue. Illinois workNet staff will review your information and work with you to:
- Establish a zoom meeting room through Illinois workNet to facilitate a live VJF with participants.
- Create online registration that can be marketed and shared across a variety of platforms
- Add your live event to the Illinois workNet Event Calendar & Employer Booth information.
- Ensure you are ready to present your business live during the VJF.
Note: If you identified that you would like zoom training prior to the live VJF Illinois workNet staff will schedule a dry run webinar to walk through using zoom.