Illinois workNet® encourages visitors to participate in our user forums and utilize information sharing tools. Therefore, Illinois workNet operates a moderation policy to ensure that your comments are appropriate and not harmful to others. In some cases, user comments will be displayed on this Web site, or otherwise used publicly as part of the WIOA Works campaign. Illinois workNet reserves the right to approve or decline submissions for Web site placement or other public use, as well as, comments and submissions on the social media platforms where we maintain profiles. The user of this Web site is fully responsible for the content and correctness of details submitted.
Critical comments must be relevant to the topic and respectful of others. Comments that are not will be removed as will any comment that:
- Is unlawful, vulgar, a personal attack of any kind, innuendo, an unsupported accusation, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortuous, obscene, sexually explicit or graphic, or otherwise in violation of this Website’s policies;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- Infringes any patent, trade mark, service mark, trade secret, copyright, moral right, right of publicity, privacy or other proprietary right of any part;
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, promote non-governmental financial interests, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Illinois workNet;
- Otherwise inhibits, restricts or adversely affects the Government’s and/or the public’s ability to use the website for its intended purposes; or
- Constitutes fund-raising activity, lobbying activity, political activity, or that promotes non-governmental financial interests.
Moreover, while we invite open participation and diverse viewpoints, the goal of Illinois workNet is to provide workforce development resources for Illinois residents, businesses and workforce professionals. Our desire is to remove as few posts as possible while ensuring that focused and constructive discussions take place. Moderators therefore reserve the right to remove posts and/or submissions which are no “on topic” or do not address some aspect of that purpose.
Illinois workNet is committed to ensuring the privacy of our uses. Forums, and other information sharing tools, do require you to create an Illinois workNet account; however, personal information, including your email address, will not be displayed on the site or shared with others.