September 7, 2021
- Fix AJAX error on datatables
- User Management instruction updates
July 9, 2021
- Add worksite to other than permanent employment option.
- When clicking edit on a customer in the worksite placement list or on the list of customers at a worksite, you are redirected to the career plan to make corrections.
July 2, 2021
- Additional option "Educational Documentation" added to upload categories
- Change to notifications and how application is submitted to help users complete application submission.
May 27, 2021
April 30, 2021
- CLS Plans option added to Uploads categories.
- Added categories to Agency file uploas of: Agency MOU, Agency Contracts, Agency Staff Training, Worksite Agreement
- Hid Improved Life Skills Outcomes until steps are being used.
- Display progress tab without errors.
- Data base change for specific customer
- Correction to how E101 tracks on Progress page.
- Fix to previous participants being able to complete IYIP application.
- Option added to Agency upload categories "Incentive/Stipends Paid"
- Fixed conditions for how Case Life Skills Assessments track in progress page.
- The upload documents tool to include a category for the upload: Plans, Payroll, timesheets, eligibilty documents, and Educational documents.
- Application for students re-entering the program with another grant or another agency was repaired.
- the number of enrolled youth shows in the row with the grant information entered.
- Casey Life Skills was added to the export report.
- Added County to eligibility verfication.
- If Cook County, must pick township
- If Cook Chicago, must pick community
- Updated a customer glitch
- Updated connection between Employment 101 Generation 1 and 2 reporting on overview page and Performance on Progress page.
- Fix to subsidized day tracking:
- DO NOT track subsidized days unless Subsidized Start Date is entered.
- MUST HAVE date entered in Subsidized Start Date to track subsidized days. If there is not a subsidized start date DO NOT track dates for subsidized total.
- STOP tracking subsidized days when Subsidized end date is entered.
- ADD a warning message if someon eis adding an end date to the service AND IF there is a subsidized start date BUT NOT a subsidized END date.
- Message reads: Warning - Subsidized END date is blank.
- No message if there is not a subsidized start date.
- Agencies track employment with these steps whether or not the employment is subsidized. A person may exhaust their subsidized days because of moving from one job to another.
March 16, 2021
- A column has been added to the payroll export list to indicate enrollment category for easy sorting.
March 10, 2021
- On the Customer Services Report there is now a column to view the number of customers who have had a step marked as Evaluated / Not Required. https://apps.illinoisworknet.com/SiteAdministration/Reports/Reports/CustomerService
- The situations list for customer applications has updated situations and order. Several items have been added, several items have been hidden, but the data if marked before being hidden will be included in reporting.
February 18, 2021
- Updated text to recommended upload for certificates of staff completing training
- Added additional options to establish a worksite including:
- work-based learning
- work experience
- on-the-job training
- permanent employment
February 1-16, 2021
- Entering staff received training, any date can be entered into the date entry field.
- When accessing a customer profile from a list, you will land on the customer overview page.
- Any employment that is entered into a step with subsidized days tracked will add together with Stipend/Incentive based days and provide a total in three spots - on related steps, on the worksite placement page, and on the progress page.
- Steps include:
- Start permanent employment
- complete an internship
- Complete On-the-job training
- Complete paid work experience
- Stipend/Incentive based experience
- Subsidized days cannot overlap with other positions or stipend / incentive steps.
- Casey Life skills is now tracking on the Overview page.
- There is a check box to mark if the Casey Life Skills plan has been uploaded to the customer uploads tab.
- Added a signature line and date for the customer to sign a printed version of the application.
- Update to Enrollment History dates when customers are enrolled into a program will show the date the program was changed.
- Ability to enter Grant detail information was repaired.
- On the Worksite placement page for a customer, when clicking on the job, the user is redirected to the career plan to make modifications to the step.
January 12, 2021
Changes to Career Plan
All prepopulated steps are required
Option to mark those steps as Evaluated Not Required
A required case note cannot be bypassed for any steps for Referral to services
- Signature, date and print option added to application.
- New situations added to customer application
- I would be eligible to receive Free/Reduced lunch at school when I attend school.
- I do not participate in organized afterschool activities.
- I had or have a DCFS case worker.
- I have been accused of being in a gang.
- I have a brother/sister who is a teen parent.
- I have a brother/sister who dropped out of school.
- I have an Individual Education Plan (IEP) at school.
- I have been accused of bullying.
- Changed worksite placement dashboard to reflect maximum number of subsidized days allowed per program.
- Casey Life Skills description details block enlarged to allow paragraphs.
- Staff training obtained can be tracked in the Provider information section to include Casey Life Skills, Trauma Informed Training and Sexual Harassment Training.
- Agencies can enter grant number information and anticipated number of participants.
- Progress Page and Overview Page updates:
- Added note to NOCTI section that it became optional as of July 1, 2020
- Added Casey Life Skills tracking for customers
- Added education outcomes
- considered a "Senior"
- Attainment of HS Diplomea or GED
- Promoted a grade level
- re=enrolled into HS
- Enrolled in GED classes
- Enrolled in Higher Ed or Technical School
- None of the above.
- Added life skills outcomes
- demonstrating improved anger management and/or conflict resolution skills
- demonstrating increased life skills
- Student stipend / incentive participation is now tracking on the Worksites tab on a customer profile. number of days in subsidized and stipend classes will be combined to track total number of days not to exceed amount allowed for specific grant enrollment.
October 14, 2020
October 9, 2020
Added prepopulated steps for new participants who have not had a career plan. List of steps added to partner page for reference so steps may be added to customers added prior to October 14. 2020.
Added the ability to add services on the Grantee Details page for those that will be used by the grantee in their program.
Searchable services can be added or removed and filtered by category.
Services are added to customer career plan from the reduced selections.
September 16, 2020
Adjusted tracking on dashboard to moved Youth in Red and Yellow Rows who have been "Closed" to gray rows for application, eligibility and not enrolled.
Added options for new IYIP training categories to enrollment section of youth eligibility.
Minor text changes to self-evaluation and worksite evaluation.
August 18, 2020
Changed references to CYEP to DHS Youth Programs / DHS Youth Partners
August 4, 2020
Added new service for Incentives and stipends.
July 17, 2020
Added updated worksite evaluation and self-evaluation to the customer profile on the Customer Service Center
Added self-evaluation to customer profile on My Dashboard.
Added comparison report for pre / post self evaluation and initial and final worksite evaluation
July 7, 2020
References to COVID Pilot removed.
Date function added to allow change in enrollment from CYEP to C-SYEP.
June 11, 2020
Customer Progress Page now has the option to select CYEP, COVID Pilot, or C-SYEP for program choice.
Dashboards have the option to
select CYEP, COVID Pilot, or C-SYEP for program choice.
CYEP reports have the option to select CYEP, COVID Pilot, or C-SYEP for program choice.
June 3, 2020
Updated the worksite placement function:
May 18, 2020
Added subsidized wage start and end dates
Subsidized wages will cease to count days when a customer end date is entered.
- Customer will be removed from the dashboard rows that track down to 90 days of subsidized wage and placed in appropriate row.
Updated the worksite placement function:
Added Inactive dates input field for when a customer becomes inactive and returns.
Subsidized wages will cease to count days when a customer is entered as inactive.
Status history will record when a customer enters or leaves inactive status.