The Illinois Department of Human Services (DHS) is excited to announce a new partnership with employment and training organizations including community and technical colleges to provide skills and support to participants in the SNAP program. This new initiative is called SNAP to Success and will enable DHS to leverage federal SNAP E&T dollars to help thousands of additional SNAP participants find employment, advance in their careers, and achieve self-sufficiency. We anticipate piloting this program soon with a small number of providers and intend to roll out to greater numbers as quickly as possible.
On April 28, 2017 at 3pm we will be hosting a webinar for you to learn more about this program. We will cover the following topics:
- What is SNAP to Success?
- What are types of allowable services?
- Who can provide services?
- What is the funding mechanism?
- What is 3rd Party claiming?
- What are allowable matching funds?
- What are the criteria for a successful SNAP to Success partnership?
- What information do we seek from interested providers
If you are planning to participate, there are two steps to joining this webinar.
Log into your computer, click on the link below to access the presentation, and call the toll free number listed below:
- USA Toll Free: 888-494-4032 (use this toll free number only)
- Access Code: 8656515227
- AT&T Connect