February 5, 2018
- Assessment Tool Update: Fix tools so that it automatically shows all of customers a partner can access. A future enhancement is to add a filter to display a subset of customers based on Customer Support Center group.
January 23, 2018
December 19, 2017
- Updated customer list search. When you enter a customer name and then hit enter, the cursor moves to the next field and does not automatically select the export button.
- Updated the Progress Page in the service section. Issue - When adding a services, the start date could be added by typing in the date, but the date picker would not populate the field. This has been fixed.
December 15, 2017
- Released the new assessment dashboards that use graphics as well as tables to display the data.
November 8, 2017
- Allow case notes to be added to the case note tab/page prior to submitting the customers application.
- Update application to move "Have you had a job?" before employment status. If they have never had a job, the next question defaults to "Not in labor force".
- Update the customer support center customer search to search for partners by organization.
- Update invite tool to increase the number of fields checked to match to existing Illinois workNet accounts.
- First check - SSN - If yes, compare other data for possible match. Have person confirm the correct account.
- Second check - If there is no SSN match, check for email address for possible match. Have person confirm the correct account.
- Third check - Last Name, First Name DOB for possible match. Have person confirm the correct account.
- Updated the assessment tab. Aligned the basic skill assessment data entry to align with the data entry logic in IWDS.
- Updated the services list to only include those services that are used for this program.
- Updated Customer List to include IWDS status and an export button.
- Updated Progress Page:
- Added a role for LWIA staff to identify those who need to receive notifications to enter/updated services in IWDS.
- Updated "Hired by employer" data entry to require employer information when it is selected as a completion status.
Updated Add Customers to allow both DCFS and grantees to add customers to the group.
Add customer list export that includes assessment data.
Released IWDS/Illinois workNet sync for application data, services, and case notes.
Release Initial Building Futures Tools:
- Add Customers
- Schedule Tools
March 15, 2017