- You will meet with a career planner to discuss your training program options.
- If you decide to participate in the program, you will work with a career planner to make sure all paperwork and information is available to complete the enrollment process. If an appointment is scheduled through Illinois workNet, the details will be available in your Illinois workNet account in My Messages.
- Once enrolled, a career planner will work with you to:
- Put together a career plan;
- Get hands-on learning opportunities to get job skills;
- Identify a mentor or career advisor to help you along the way; and
- Get support services to help you succeed in the program.
Other Resources in Illinois workNet
If you are not interested in the Youth Career Pathways Program, Illinois workNet has many resources that can help you reach your career goals. Take a look at the Quick Start Guide to learn more.