Illinois has local networks of workforce and education partners that offer a variety of valuable services for their communities. We offer valuable tools to help connect employers and individuals to these local services and events.
How to Manage Local Services and Events
All of the Partner Tools are available through My Dashboard. Always sign in on the top right corner of the site, select My Dashboard, and then go to Partner Tools. All Local Workforce Area Coordinators and Content Managers follow the same links to get to your tools for managing local information.
No-Cost Advertising of Your Services and Events
Make sure your local partners are aware of the no-cost outreach solutions available to them. Some of the benefits to you, your customers, and your partners include:
- Saving time and money.
- Enhancing outreach efforts through no-cost advertising that reach thousand of people every day.
- Easily connecting your community to services and referrals.
- Advertising and participating with events, workshops, webinars, and job fairs. and copy/pasting the Events Calendar to other websites highlighting local information.
To get started, simply navigate to the tools and submit a request to:
- Be included as a community referral site.
- Become a partner site and be included as a services location.
- Add a local events.
Your requests will be reviewed and approved, if it is appropriate.
Learn more about these options below.
Get more details and get started today! Still have questions? Go to Partner FAQ.