how to assess employers, pre-screen candidates, and identify local talent.
workNet quickly connects employers to job posting sites and provides options
for no-cost job postings available to them. Help businesses explore recruiting
opportunities, post jobs, and advertise information on local area news and
events, such as job fairs. Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Employer Assessment
- Step 2: Job Seeker Pre-Screening & Referrals
- Step 3: Recruiting Resources
the tools and resources below as you create an outreach plan, coordinate with
community partners, and reach out to your local employers.
Illinois workNet has:
- Tools and resources that all business customers can use for their hiring needs.
that dive into the details and provide guidance based on an employer's
specific situation. Articles will continue to be added over
Videos for those who prefer or learn better by watching videos.
Related Resources for online resources and tools (in addition to Illinois workNet tools) that have been reviewed and vetted.
- NOTE: If you have a suggestion for an article or you would
like to contribute an article (your original work), send the information
Take a look at the recommended tools and approaches below.