Frequently Asked Questions for Partners (FAQ)
What are the eligibility requirements?
Eligible DEI participants include Illinois residents
- With a disability; and
- Between the ages of 14-62
- Ages 18-64 for the following counties: Lake, Franklin, Jackson, Jefferson, Perry, Williamson
- Ages 14-64 for the following counties: DuPage, Northern Cook
Completed Full Application
Customer has been submitted the full DEI application and is considered enrolled in DEI. IWDS has been updated to include customer application information. Once the application is submitted, updates to this information are made in IWDS (which will update in Illinois workNet)
How does my customer get to their DEI information?
Who can see DEI customers?
DEI customers can be seem by Career Planners/Case Workers, who have access to customer information for their regions. DEI customers can also be seen by Partners. Partners have limited access to a subset of customers. They are provided access to customers through teams. Partners can be on 1 or more teams. Examples:
- K-12 Partner (ex: District 99)
- Postsecondary partner (ex: College of DuPage)
- Support service provider