Homeless Youth Employment Services
program is a short-term program that will run through June 30, 2022.
- Youth must be between the ages of 16-23.
- Youth must be an Illinois resident.
- Youth will be required to complete an I-9 form.
- Lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence.
- Review IDHS program details
If you are interested in participating in any DHS Youth program, speak with one of the agencies listed below. Agency staff will invite you into the application process.
In Cook County:
In DuPage County:
Two New Offerings: AIYIP and AICI
As an extension of the IYIP program, additional providers have been added. They include:
- AICI -
- Choice Acts
- Hardwell Smith Foundation
- Life Changing Community Outreahc
- Mt. Vernon Foundation
- Youth Advocacy Foundation
- Community Youth Development Institute
- Excel Academy of Englewood
- Excel Academy of SouthShore
- Excel Academy of SouthWest
- Chicaog Area Project
- Community Assistance Programs
- Maine Twp High School District 207
- SGA Youth & Familty Services
- Youth Outreach Services
- Youth Outreach Services - LITE