Approach for Demonstrating Portal Benefits
Marketing & Community Outreach
- Let businesses know that Illinois workNet® provides access to a number of resources through state and local partnerships that can help them manage and grow their business.
- Demonstrate how businesses will easily find local events, recruitment information, training opportunities, and resources.
- Expand Portal access points by working with Human Resource Departments to provide employees with information on social services like child care and health services.
- Post local news, events, and training opportunities on the Events Calendar to help local businesses promote their activities.
Workshops and Training
- Using the portal, offer specialized workshops for employers, such as basic computer skills or how to be ADA compliant.
- Have Illinois workNet information visible via a computer screen during job fairs, trade shows, or other employer events to highlight resources.
Click here for more information regarding business services.