Actually, you can see all about the updates and changes that have taken place with Illinois workNet. We have recently undergone a transformation with the website. We held a webinar to review the changes and the menu items.
We offered a brief demonstration of a number of features on the menu. The purpose of the website is to:
- Connect all citizens to resources for achieving training and employment goals.
- Be easy to understand, easy to use, and be beneficial.
Address key trends for web applications including, be:
- Highly interactive
- Adaptive to a range of devices from mobile to PCs., and
- Provide a base for our complementary mobile application on Android, iOS, and Amazon.
We showed the flow from one menu to the next and how a job seeker or employer would find the components they need to facilitate their needs.
Take a look at the
recording of this webinar and all of our archived webinars.
- Illinois workNet Beta - The Big Picture Handout (PDF)