The Disability Employment Initiative (DEI) application is live!
- Go to www.illinoisworknet.com/aboutDEI and learn more about the DEI Program.
- Complete the starter or full online application.
This program is for Illinois residents:
- With a disability
- Between the ages of 14-64.
- Ages 18-64 for the following counties: Lake, Franklin, Jackson, Jefferson, Perry, Williamson
- Ages 14-24 for the following counties: DuPage, Northern Cook
As part of this program you will receive updates and information to help you reach your career, training and employment goals. This includes information for:
- Employment Search
- Financial Counseling and Assistance
- Support Services