Start with what you know.
- What do you enjoy doing? For example: using computers, performing, sports, academics, crafts, caring for others, cooking.
- Think about past experiences.
- Put together a list of skills and keywords to help you describe your past experiences.
- Have that information handy and use the Free Optimal Resume and Portfolio to create and share your resume.
Samples to help you get started.
- See if any of the following categories and activities interest you.
- Review the sample key words.
- Review the resume examples to help you get started.