If the CYEP program sounds like a good fit for you, just complete the CYEP application by clicking on the button below.
The information you enter is used to:
- Make recommendations for employment opportunities.
- See if you are eligible for the program.
- Help a career planner get you in the right workplace skills training and provide the right services to help you succeed on the job.
- You will meet with a career planner to discuss your program options.
- If you decide to participate in the program, you will work with a career planner to make sure all paperwork and information is available to complete the enrollment process. If an appointment is scheduled through Illinois workNet, the details will be available in your Illinois workNet account in My Messages.
- Once enrolled, a career planner will work with you to:
- Put together a career plan;
- Get hands-on learning opportunities to get job skills;
- Identify a mentor or career advisor to help you along the way; and
- Get support services to help you succeed in the program.
Other Resources in Illinois workNet
If you are not interested in the CYEP - Community Youth Employment Program, Illinois workNet has many resources that can help you reach your career goals. Take a look at the Quick Start Guide to learn more.