The following steps happen with your career planner after you
complete your interest survey, training program review and completion of
During this meeting, you will:
- Review the recommended training programs and decide if you would like to be in the program.
- If you want to be in the program, a career planner will collect more information and documentation to get you enrolled into a WIOA program.
After completing the above steps, you may receive:
- An Individualized Services, Training, and Employment Plan (ISTEP).
- Remediation training if necessary.
- Classroom instruction.
- On-the-job training or work-based learning.
- Credential to get you started in your career pathway.
- Essential workplace skills
- Job search skills
This is a great opportunity!