Section Menu



Policy Details

WIA Notice Policy Type Description

WIA Notice 11-NOT-02



Rescinded By

11-PL-01 CH1  WIA Dislocated Worker Emergency (1E) Assistance Application
11-PL-01  WIA Dislocated Worker Emergency (1E) Assistance Application


Availability of Funding for WIA Dislocated Worker Emergency (1E) Assistance

Issue Date

February 23, 2012

Effective Date

February 23, 2012

Expiration Date

April 25, 2012

Subject Index


To inform the Local Workforce Investment Areas (LWIAs) of changes to the eligibility criteria for Dislocated Worker Emergency (1E) Assistance and that the State is accepting applications for 1E funds.

Issuances Affected

State References

09-PL-51 CH1  WIA Dislocated Worker Emergency (1E) Assistance Application
08-PL-49  Dislocation Event Entry into the Dislocation Event Tracking System (DETS).
07-PL-41 CH1  Local Plan Modifications
99-TAIL-02  Designation of Workforce Investment Areas

Federal References

  • Workforce Investment Act of 1998, Public Law 105-220
  • Workforce Investment Act Final Rule, 20 CFR Part 652; Part 660 et al
  • U.S. DOL Training and Employment Guidance Letter (TEGL) No. 17-05, Change 2, Common Measures Policy for the Employment and Training Administration’s (ETA) Performance Accountability System and Related Performance (May 20, 2009)
  • USDOL Training and Employment Guidance Letter No. 17-05 (February 17, 2006)

State Rescissions




Policy Definitions Glossary Description


Additional Information


Flash Animation1
To control the size of the flash movie, you can use the property window and replace the description with the width and height in parenthesis. For ex (300, 400)
External Address (Url)


Copyright © 2006 - 2014 Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity

Illinois workNet Centers are an equal opportunity employer/program. At Illinois workNet Centers, auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. All voice telephone numbers on this website may be reached by persons using TTY/TDD equipment by calling TTY (800) 785-6055 or 711.