Section Menu


Game Wardens

Game Wardens - Licensing / Certification

Some states require that fish and game wardens be certified. Requirements vary by state. Contact your state Fish and Game Department for more information. If you need help locating your local agency, contact:

US Fish and Wildlife Service
1849 C Street, NW
Washington, DC 20240
E-mail: contact@fws.gov
http://www.fws.gov/ External link opens in a new window

In Illinois, conservation police are employed by the Illinois Department of Natural Resources. For more information, contact:

Illinois Department of Natural Resources
Office of Law Enforcement
524 S. 2nd Street
Springfield, IL 62701-1787
Phone: 217.782.6431
http://dnr.state.il.us/ External link opens in a new window

Company Profiles


Illinois workNet Centers are an equal opportunity employer/program. At Illinois workNet Centers, auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. All voice telephone numbers on this website may be reached by persons using TTY/TDD equipment by calling TTY (800) 785-6055 or 711.