How to Access Customer Support Center
Access Customer Groups/Customer Support Center in your My Dashboard under Partner Tools. (Note: Some earlier special program groups still need to be accessed through the Partner Programs page.)
About Customer Groups/Customer Support Center
There are several types of groups within the Customer Support Center, but all have the same basic purpose. The purpose is for partner organizations' staff to have access to saved customer work readiness information so that you can provide guidance to help your customers reach their career, training, and employment goals. If you're staff with a Local Workforce area, you already have a group. If you're not staff with an LWIA, you can invite customers into a group you can create.
Benefits of Using the Customer Support Center
- View Assessment results. Use the Assessment Dashboard to get an overview of customers who have or have not completed an assessment offered through Illinois workNet.
- View Employment 101 assessment scores and plans.
- Assist your customers with recovering or updating their passwords.
- View outcomes, such as certificates issued.
- Communicate directly with your customers.
- Access the additional features that are included for special programs.
Learn more about these options below.
Print instructions for more details and get started today! Still have questions? Go to Partner FAQ.